- Bratfest Fundraiser - Held at the Tellico Village Yacht Club on the first Monday in May annually (May 2 2022), 3:30 to 7:00 p.m. All you can eat brats, fixin's and beverages. Entertainment and a raffle. Open to the public. Ticket sales start in mid-March. Contact any T-BART member to purchase tickets.
- Lake Orientations - T-BART provides several Lake Orientations annually. For 2022 the schedule is: March 19th, Tellico Village Yacht Club, 1:00 pm; May 7th, Tellico Village Yacht Club, 1:00 pm; July 16th, Kahite Community Center, 1:00 pm and August 27th, Tellico Village Yacht Club, 1:00 pm. Other sessions may be scheduled as needed. Date, time and location will be announced. These free public seminars include descriptions of Tellico Lake, potential boating hazards on the lake, general boating safety information, key services arround the lake, such as marinas and ramps, as well as boating organizations active on Tellico Lake. Open to the public. Space is limited. Please register your attendance at TBARTlakeorientation@gmail.com. Three PDF files containing the Lake Orientation handouts are provided below for your convenience.
- Operations Team meeting - Takes place the third Tuesday each month at 9:00 am in the Tellico Village Recreation Center. Open to all T-BART members. (May be one week earlier in November and December due to holidays.)
- Board of Directors meeting - Takes place the Friday following the Operations Team meeting at 9:00 am in the Tellico Village Recreation Center. Open to all T-BART members.
- General/Social Meetings - Our general/social meetings are typically held in June, August, and November. One meeting is a Member/ Sponsor Appreciation Picnic. The other meetings are usually a brief social, a business meeting and a boating topic discussion followed by dinner. Dates, times and locations will be announced. The August and November general/social meetings are open to the public.
- Annual Meeting - Held in the Tellico Village Yacht Club January or February each year. The schedule will be announced. This meeting provides an overview of the current state of T-BART and its activities during the prior year. A guest speaker provides a program of interest to the boating community. Open to the public.
- Member Training - Training sessions are held monthly from April through September, usually on a Saturday. Classroom training is typically held in the morning at the Tellico Village Chota Recreation Center and on-water training is held in the afternoon at the Tellico Village Yacht Club courtesy docks, but may occasionally be at other locations. Dates, times and locations will be announced. Open to new and requalifying T-BART members.