- Bratfest Fundraiser - Held at the Tellico Village Yacht Club typically on the first Monday in May annually, 3:30 to 7:00 p.m. In 2024 Bratfest will be held on Monday, May 6th. All you can eat brats, fixin's and beverages. Entertainment and a raffle. Open to the public. Ticket sales start in mid-March. Contact any T-BART member to purchase tickets. For more information visit the Bratfest Event page
- Lake Orientations - T-BART provides several Lake Orientations annually. These free public seminars include descriptions of Tellico Lake, potential boating hazards on the lake, general boating safety information, key services around the lake, such as marinas and ramps, as well as boating organizations active on Tellico Lake. Open to the public. Space is limited. Please register your attendance at TBARTlakeorientation@gmail.com.
- For more information visit the Lake Orientation page
- Operations Team meeting - Takes place the third Tuesday each month at 9:00 am in the Tellico Village Recreation Center. Open to all T-BART members. (May be one week earlier in November and December due to holidays.)
- Board of Directors meeting - Takes place the Friday following the Operations Team meeting at 9:00 am in the Tellico Village Recreation Center. Open to all T-BART members.
- General/Social Meetings - Our general/social meetings are typically held in June, August, and November. One meeting is a Member/ Sponsor Appreciation Picnic. The other meetings are usually a brief social, a business meeting and a boating topic discussion followed by dinner. Dates, times and locations will be announced. The August and November general/social meetings are open to the public.
- Member Training - Training sessions are held monthly from April through September, usually on a Saturday. Classroom training is typically held in the morning at the Tellico Village Chota Recreation Center and on-water training is held in the afternoon at the Tellico Village Yacht Club courtesy docks, but may occasionally be at other locations. Dates, times and locations will be announced. Open to new and requalifying T-BART members.