- Operations Team meeting - Takes place the third Tuesday each month at 9:00 am in the Tellico Village Recreation Center. Open to all T-BART members. (May be one week earlier in November and December doe to holidays.)
- Board of Directors meeting - Takes place the Friday following the Operations Team meeting at 9:00 am in the Tellico Village Recreation Center. Open to all T-BART members.
- Bratfest Fundraiser - Held at the Tellico Village Yacht Club on the first Monday in May annually, 3:30 to 7:00 p.m. All you can eat brats, fixin's and beverages. Entertainment and a raffle. Open to the public. Ticket sales start in mid-March. Contact any T-BART member to purchase tickets.
- Quarterly Meetings - Our quarterly meetings are typically held in March, June, August, and November. The June Quarterly meeting is a Member/ Sponsor Appreciation Picnic. The other quarterly meetings are usually a brief social, a business meeting and a boating topic discussion followed by dinner. Dates, times and locations will be announced. The March, August, and November Quarterly meetings are open to the public.
- Annual Meeting - Held in the Tellico Village Yacht Club January or February each year. The schedule will be announced. This meeting provides an overview of the current state of T-BART and its activities during the prior year. A guest speaker provides a program of interest to the boating community. Open to the public.
- Lake Orientations - T-BART provides two Lake Orientations annually, one the first Saturday in May and one the first Saturday in August, at the Tellico Village Yacht Club. Dates and times will be announced. These free public seminars include descriptions of Tellico Lake, potential boating hazards on the lake, general boating safety information, key services arround the lake, such as marinas and ramps, as well as boating organizations active on Tellico Lake. Open to the public. No reservations required.
- Member Training - Training sessions are held monthly from April through September, usually on a Saturday. Classroom training is held in the morning at the Tellico Village Chota Recreation Center and on-water training is held in the afternoon at the Tellico Village courtesy docks. Open to new and requalifying T-BART members.